Everything in Kentucky is going great.. But we are ready to come home! Four weeks from today, we will be back to our normal lives. Tyson is doing amazing with his sales, and I have been pretty busy with work. Nothing exciting has really happened with us the past week, so this morning I took this picture so we could post it. Tyson is in his work clothes ready to head out the door.:) He always leaves with a smile on his face, and ready to go back to another long day of work. He's amazing! We miss you all back home, and can't wait to see ya.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Four more weeks!!
Everything in Kentucky is going great.. But we are ready to come home! Four weeks from today, we will be back to our normal lives. Tyson is doing amazing with his sales, and I have been pretty busy with work. Nothing exciting has really happened with us the past week, so this morning I took this picture so we could post it. Tyson is in his work clothes ready to head out the door.:) He always leaves with a smile on his face, and ready to go back to another long day of work. He's amazing! We miss you all back home, and can't wait to see ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss you too! Can't wait to see you. We are glad things are going well. Love ya
We miss you guys also. I can't wait for Football Season to start. We will be seeing you both tons! Glad to hear that Kentucky has been a great experience for you both! I also hope the drive coming home will be alot shorter then the drive out. Take Care and Love ya!
Jamie!!! I was so excited to find your blog off of Mindy's, and my sister said that she thought I would know the girl who married Tyson, and I did! I am so happy for the both of you. You guys look great! Congrats on the wedding (a few months ago!)
Post a Comment