We work hard, but get to play a little too. Yesterday, as a office, we got to go bowling. This is Tyson with his good friend Kacey, they are both amazing bowlers! Whoever got the best score out of three games won a prize of $100 dollars.
Tyson did very well his first two games, but still did not have the high score. The high score of the 1st game was 197, and the high score of the 2nd game was 201. The third game, I noticed Tyson was getting all strikes or spares. I caught Tyson in this pose, he knew he was doing well. Well, the high score of the 3rd game was.....
Tyson Norton with 204!! He was so excited, as you can tell from this picture. We are both very competitive, but I was so proud of my husband for pulling through. Plus, we won $100 dollars. YEAH!
2 comments:
Oh my, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that you had actually posted some pictures. It looks like your having a good time out there, and way to go Tyson I couldn't be prouder. We miss you and will expect more pictures soon. Love ya
Ya really, it's about time you finally updated your blog. haha I'm just kidding. Looks great Jamie! Keep the post's comin. We can't wait to see you guys when you get home. Love ya!
Post a Comment